Forblast’s Health & Safety and Environmental management structure, complies with all relevant statutory regulations. Our goal is to create and operate within a culture, which empowers our employees and promotes positive feedback.
Forblast has developed a temperature controlled harbour side blasting and paint facility alongside Forsyths at Buckie. The plant has been designed to increase quality and productivity whilst minimising the environmental impact of our blasting and coating operations.
- Specialist industrial coating for the food and water industries
- Modern epoxy paint systems for offshore and onshore structures
- Vinyl ester glass-flake lining for the ultimate protection in rigorous immersion conditions
- Glass bead blasting for high quality finish on stainless steel
- Specialist spray applied liquid insulation for the pharmaceutical industry
- Norsok Approved
- Fully certified and qualified staff
- In-house level 3 NACE Inspector
Tel: +44 (0)1542 836400
Fax: +44 (0)1542 836400